It's our mission to minimise waste at every opportunity, so we save all the scraps used in the making of our Thunderpants to keep them out of landfill and give them new life as repurposed cheeky goodness.
Over the years, we've found all manner of uses for our scraps and ties. Up there with No.8 wire and bailing twine, the humble Thunderpants tie can get you out of many a tricky situation - from emergency dog leads, guy ropes when camping, or even a belt. Here's a list of our top uses that you too can enjoy in and around your home...
1. Patchwork pants - our all time favourite scraps invention, these are released as and when we have them and don't stick around long.
2. Bolster your brassicas - our ties are perfect for a bit of veg patch maintenance.
3. Brighten up your bonnet - hair ties and hair bands.
4. The gift that keeps giving - embellish your wrapping with thunder ties, there's no need for tape and they can be used again and again.
5. Produce Bag ties - our friends at Wairarapa Earth School made these brilliant produce bags.
6. Crafting - from rag rugs to bunting we love to see your creative colourful creations.
7. Patch it - give your clothes a new lease on life.
8. Stuff it - for toys or cushions thunder scraps make great stuffing.
9. Mulching - ideal for keeping the moisture in and weeds down.
10. Cleaning Cloths - brighten up your cleaning and polishing chores.
11. Key rings - we can't guarantee you'll never loose your keys again, but use different coloured ties to make identifying different sets easy.