SECONDS... ALL SALES ON THESE ARE FINAL NO RETURNS, NO BACKSIES x
Select style in dropdown menu to see close up of flaw for each item, description below.
1. Adult's Straight Leg Pants 2XL, has minor stain on inside right leg at knee, only vaguely visible on right side
2. Adult's Originals 3XL, small pulled thread inside above gusset, doesn't appear to have a hole developing at this stage.
3. Adult's Flat Front Boxer MEDIUM, print flaw on back.
4. Adult's Flat Front Boxer LARGE, print flaw on back.
5. Kid's Boxer MEDIUM, print flaw on front.
6. Adult's Hipster MEDIUM, slub inside back.
7. Adult's Hipster LARGE, dye spots inside.
8. Adult's Pouch Boxer MEDIUM, small hole inside gusset area.
9. Adult's Pouch Boxer XL print flaw in front.
10. Adult's Pouch Boxer 2XL print flaw in front.
These khaki feline furballs are printed on lilac base cloth and have orange whiskers to tickle your fancy.
The womens fitted boxer is sized small - x large at this stage and is designed to sit a bit lower than your waist at the top of your high hip area. We recommend the boxer if you do not like restriction in the leg area. Because of the lack of leg banding these will sit very differently for each body shape. The elastic at the top will stop any kind movement so these can be worn for all sporting activities - they are exceptionally good for Roller Derby!
The Thunderpants fabric is 90% organically grown cotton and 10% spandex to give it that super comfy, soft stretchy feel. All the garments are made locally and lovingly in New Zealand.
To preserve the vibrant colours and life of the fabric we suggest you do not soak or bleach your Thunderpants items. Use a gentle detergent in a cold machine wash and dry your Thunderpants on the line, not in the drier.
Your Thunderpants are not only super comfy but they are designed to withstand some pretty staunch stuff, so get into them and get on out there!